Friday, November 29, 2013

White Friday, Comedians, and Sports

White Friday.
Today my family and I decided to change it up and have a lovely White Friday at the temple.
It was marvelous,
relaxing,
spiritual,
and white.
I love the temple and am very grateful to have it.
Having ancestors is cool too.


Comedians.
Watching Jim Gaffigan and Brian Regan with my family is also the best.
*deaad pockkeetsss*

Sports. 
Ending with football and basketball. (Duke vs. Arizona)
Good end to a very marvelous day.
(by ending, I mean it's pretty early in the night still and we are in pjs watching sports...what an Erickson tradition!)

Why does work exist? 
These three things would help me survive if I didn't have to buy food and stuff. 

Oh, I think my dog was waiting for us the whole day...


.Happy White Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment