Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful

I know, that's a surprising title given today and such.

Thanksgiving.
I'm thankful for it.
I'm thankful for the opportunity to remember all of my blessings.
There are too many to name.
And I can't say that I deserve them all.

I'll just discuss one for today.
My family.
I am so grateful for them.
I know that we are put with the people in our families for a reason.
I have learned something from each of them.

Dad-Perserverance and Humor
Mom-Kindness and Patience
Leah-Humility and Loyalty
Amanda-Faith and Strength
Rylan-Love and Honesty
(and much, much more!)

I am thankful for my immediate and extended family and all that they have done for me. 
When you're family, there is just an immediate bond.
Nothing can beat it.
And I'm grateful for it.
Even Jackson (the dog) shows me protection. 
(sometimes like a mad schizophrenic, but nonetheless protection)


We even all look alike, so that gives us something a little extra.
Love you, family.

.Happy Thursday.
.Day of Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment