Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Just a little something about Hunger

One Thing I learned from The Hunger Games:

HOPE

see? They even have a phone cover for it.

I think there is a phone cover for everything. 

But really, hope is what I learned. 
Quote from the movie: 
"Hope is the only thing stronger than fear"
I think that's true. If we hold onto hope of anything...how could fear get in the way? 
I think I need to use this in my every day life.
For instance, if I have hope that I can swallow a pill, I shouldn't have fear that I will choke on it. (biiiit of a struggle)
And it works for really hard things too.
Hope is good, fear is not.

Also, I should have gone to this theater for the movie:

...Real Life Experience...

My review: a really good movie.

.Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment