Saturday, November 30, 2013

Swept Away Saturday

Top 10 Things I've learned Since Argentina:

1. I get homesick really easily
2. Love is real
3. Love can be lost
4. God loves us no matter what
5. Being with friends is just as good as before.
6. Prayer works in good and bad times.
7. My brother can grow really long hair.
8. Blessings work
9. Planning is very essential to life.
10. Being busy is distracting and time is very slow.

Argentina changed my life, but being home has proved to me that there is always something new to learn. 
I'm grateful for these things I have learned 
whether they are easy or hard things. 
Hard things basically suck, but I suppose that's how we show we can't do things on our own. We need outside help. 
Humility at its finest.

.Happy Saturday.



No comments:

Post a Comment