Monday, May 16, 2011

Save the Drama for your Mama

If you know me well, you will know that I watch t.v. a lot. More than anyone should ever watch it. I don't know if it is the fact that it has way more drama than my every day life, or if I simply am that lazy. I'm going to go ahead and say it is in fact both of these reasons.

Gossip Girl has become one of my obsessions. Most every character on it annoys me...but I can't peel my eyes away. I think the intrigue of Blair & Chuck's love affair is what keeps me coming back for more. The lives of these Upper-Eastsiders could not be further from how I grew up. Lavish parties every night, clothes that cost thousands of dollars, and Chuck Bass. Let's discuss Chuck for a second. He takes the cake when it comes to winning the most serious 19-year old award. I feel that he could have been a good Edward in the Twilight series. So serious, and an extremely refined jaw-line. Step-aside Robert Pattinson.

The season finale tonight is going to be intense. I don't know if I can wait 4 months to find out how it all ends up.

Maybe I should fill my time with better quality shows? Nah.

1 comment: