Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Monday, one day, Tuesday, two day, Wednesday, when? huh? what day?



Wednesday. The middle of the week. My aforementioned title is a quote from Friends. It goes on to say that Thursday is the third day. Joey really knows what he is talking about.
Wednesday is just the middle day and usually gets passed by without even so much as a glance. Poor Wednesday.
Anyway, my blog post isn't about a day of the week.
This particular Wednesday has a little something special.

Tonight is the American Idol finally. So cliche, I know.
The final choice is between Lauren and Scotty. Both country, both under 18. Epitome of Americans? I think so.

W e l o v e c o u n t r y a n d y o u t h.

I won't be one of those people who say they hate country just to say it. There are songs I like. But, I'm just not that into it. I do however favor folk music over most. ANYWAY. My point in saying this is that I am not happy with the top two. Maybe it's the fact that I like husky voices...but let's be honest. Casey should be in the top two. His voice was just way more unique than most. Maybe America was just not ready for it. The way he s l a p s t h e b a s s just makes me want to quote "I Love you, man" over and over again.

Needless to say, I'm not as invested in the finale as I was last season with Lee and Crystal. I like Lauren and Scotty equally which makes tonight bland compared to seasons past. If Casey & Pia were the final two, this post would be a different story.

W e n e e d s i m o n b a c k.

Here's to you and your bass, Casey.

2 comments:

  1. loll slappin the baaasss. lolllllllll i love you man ahhhhahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post! make sure to check out what i'm wearing for wardrobe wednesday! xoxo

    kelseyannesmith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete