Thursday, April 17, 2014

Listen and Learn

Thursday Book Group


NONE
by nobody


whoops!
(I mean, how many people actually read this thing anyway?)
The book I was going to read was super boring. I will have to read it at a later boring date.

So halfway through the week I switched to 
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.

That will be for next week. (or whenever I finish it)
As for this week...
I'll write about a few things I learned.

The other day at work, Saul, my co-worker (so mature) that sits across from me started laughing a sneaky laugh.
So I said, 
"Saul, that was kinda creepy"
He said he was listening to a comedian while working.

I thought "hey, that's a great idea! I'd like to listen to a comedian as well"

But then... 
I decided to listen to general conference talks.
I listened to five in one day. Some old, some new.
But I was much happier at the end of the day.
I felt the Spirit during the day and that was great. 
I may not remember exactly what was said because I was working at the same time. 
(even if I did have to stop working for a sec to take some notes!...sorry work, if you're reading this)
Well, I learned again that 
God loves all of His children.
He wants us to be happy.
We should have hope always.
I have to give up my anxiety and 
l e t G o d t a k e c a r e o f t h e l i t t l e t h i n g s.

It works!
This has been the happiest week I've had in a long time.
I went to my personal trainer (ouch, my stomach muscles are sore)
I actually have washed my face both morning and night 
(I realize this was gross to not have done before)
I've been trying to go to bed with a smile on my face, but it usually fades because I can't sleep unless my face is relaxed.

I'm happy and that is all.

Here is my new theme song:
I can't wait to see them live on May 10th! 


1 comment: